Friday, February 21, 2014

The M.A.C. Shorty

I know I just talked about M.A.C. and it's major potion situation, but I swear - this is another hot ticket item you CANNOT live without. Read on if you want that radiant, pore-less, creamy complexion that only models seem to effortlessly pull off...

{Donna Karan Spring 2014}

I've only ever used one other foundation brush... this one. It's not horrible, but it's also not ideal... especially when there is the M.A.C. Shorty to contend with. This little guy gives your face an actual flawless finish. It pushes your makeup exactly where you want it and blends seamlessly into your skin. What you are left with is what Alanna has now termed a "buffed and puffed" face. A.k.a.- creamy, perfect skin with not one single trace of makeup! Literally, every girl needs this.

Some things to be aware of...

1. Not for you if you're always in a rush. You have to take your time with this little Shorty - he's got a lot of blending to do!

2. It requires SIGNIFICANTLY less makeup than if you were to apply it otherwise... I start with half a pump of my foundation or a suuuper light squeeze of my BB cream. It's weirdly magical how less makeup actually makes you look more perfect but, hey! I'm all for it and you should be too!

{Son Jung Wan Spring 2014}

What I do...

I start by mixing a teeny squeeze of the Strobe Cream and an equal amount of my foundation/BB cream in my hand. Then I "dot" the makeup blend all across my forehead, cheeks and chin. Next, I spray my face with about two pumps of the Fix It, wait one sec, and then whip out the Shorty. I blend the makeup into my skin using soft, small circles until everything looks good. I swear to you, this brush is like a little magic wand granting all your wishes of a perfect complexion. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment