Thursday, February 20, 2014

Elusive Tartan Scarf Update

Remember last week when I was scouring the intranets for the perfect tartan scarf??

WELL! 'Tis elusive no more!!


I was pretty sure I had found it when I stumbled across this one at H&M. But I wasn't positive about the size... and I've learned that I'm rather particular about scarves' size...


Thankfully I was wearing one of adequate proportions so I set it down and measured it for comparison...


Everything checked out and at $12.95(!) I was all set to buy it, and then! ...I got distracted. Who knows what happened - I probably got caught up in some Sheeb shenanigans, #standard.

I'm one of those people who tends to run my mouth about anything and everything to my closest friends. Without realizing it, I'll have just divulged things from my deepest, darkest secrets to what I had for lunch today; the key phrase here being without realizing it... This quirky quality of mine has it's ups and downs... Downs: I'm almost constantly bearing my soul and unaware of it, which is basically living life on the edge... Ups: 1. No awkward silences EVER and 2. Ian knows exactly which $12 H&M scarf I had nearly bought but then didn't because I got distracted - so he sneakily buys it for me and Surprise! It shows up at my apartment in a few days! :)



Other scarves I considered were from Nordies, Asos, and Ralph Lauren, but surprisingly none were quite perfect and you really can't beat $12! It doesn't feel cheap at all... It feels nice and wooly and thick... exactly what I wanted! 


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment