Thursday, February 13, 2014

Red All Over


I saw these cutie pie Alice and Olivia flats and got super into the Valentine's Day spirit. All it takes is one look at this blog to know that avoiding pink is just not in my DNA... I love it!


So really, tomorrow is the perfect excuse to go all out...!






Obsessed with this little pink shift! So mod, right?! Cute and playful, perfect for Valentine's Day. Some nude pumps, a quick tease of the hair and a few extra swipes of mascara would really take it to the next level.















And from my love, Lisa Perry, this cute Robert Indiana inspired sweater for chillier Valentine's Days :) Paired with your go-to skinny jeans (that now slide on like butter because you did the Detox Diet!) and some cute flats and you're good to go!





For the perfect pink pout, look to Tom Ford's Spring 2014 collection... The best pink is Incorrigible! Cheeky name, right?! Love it.









Lastly, a pink mani is of course in order! My fave shades are O.P.I.'s I Think In Pink or Deborah Lippman's new Break 4 Love. Or the classic O.P.I. red, I'm Not Really A Waitress.





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment