Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's a Lifestyle

February is off to a bit of a boring start... Is this the case for anyone else? I thought January is usually the slow month, but I had a great January! I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the fact that I was slow to get on board with New Year's resolutions... I indulged all December and then right on through to January, too... oops! 


hehe :)

So February is for paying for it... meh. The Detox Diet is majorly extreme and I'm already starting to doubt my willpower (which was rocky to begin with). Most of what I can't have falls in to one of four categories:

1. Bread
2. Dairy
3. Sugar
4. Alcohol

:(
Isn't that just the saddest list of no-no's you've ever seen? I'm just dying to go to happy hour!

So anyway, I've had a good laugh these last 5 days... Do you ever peruse Instagram and stumble across really intense workout people (I know you do... they're everywhere)? Who have like a million hashtags? Like #EatClean #Paleo #Crossfit #Gymrat ...? My favorite one is #ItsALifestyle :) I always think they are so funny and these people must be so intense! And now here I am on this super intense "Detox", basically #EatingClean and #Paleo (except Paleos can have bacon...grr) hehe and they're right! It really is a lifestyle! Not a super fun one though... ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment