Friday, February 7, 2014

Potions: The Mask

Oh, baby. I LOVE masks. I do about 2-3 a week, which may be a little crazy... oy, what are you gonna do...


It's all too often that I look like this in my apartment...



(Puh-lease excuse my poor posture, obviously I was in NO state to be photographed)

I have two masks and I lurve, lurve, luuurve them both.


The first is one by Murad. It's also the one I'm wearing in that super cute pic above. It's a Blackhead and Pore Clearing mask... ummm YES. It comes in two little steps. The first is the mask... I apply a super thick layer to clean skin and leave it on for a good 30 minutes. The mask will dry, but it's not one of those that like sucks every last bit of moisture out of your face so you can't move it... you know? After the mask has been dry on my skin for a while, I wash it off with warm water and gently rub and exfoliate my face. Step two comes in the form of a "sealer". You put this on after drying your clean skin and it seals up all your now-clean pores. It also has a nice "cooling" feeling, which is fun. This mask is amazing... It actually does everything it promises. My skin always looks so bright and clean afterwards. I love it! I use it at least once a week (never more than twice - you don't want to go overboard) or when my pores feel icky and congested.


Next up is a magical little wonder by Ren: The Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. This baby is your ticket to seriously glowing skin. It says it's not meant for sensitive skin, but that's definitely not the case. I can use it multiple times a week and be totally good to go. It's actually very gentle. The texture is soft and gel-like and never gets hard on your skin. It plumps and firms you to perfection and leaves you with super glowing, super healthy looking skin. I love doing this mask before big events... You're best accessory is beautiful skin and it's so gentle, that it won't leave you with any redness. Done and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment