Thursday, February 6, 2014

Frozen


It's raining here in San Francisco! And I'm just about frozen.


I'm sitting here, sipping my green tea and silently willing there to be more money in my checking account!

Here's a list of warm weather essentials that I'm currently coveting...

Cashmere! Honestly, what girl doesn't want to be bundled up in one of these? ...At all times?





I love this little cowl neck-ed number by Joie. One, it looks insanely cozy. And two, I love that the color is switched up from the typical darker hues you see in most sweaters.




This woolly situation by Free People is seriously tugging at my heartstrings... err... wallet. The patchwork design makes it feel bohemian and fun. It's not cashmere, but it looks nice and thick - like it's sure to keep you nice and toasty and also hold up through multiple seasons.











Candles: I have a near unhealthy obsession with candles. I burn them constantly in my room and living room so that my entire apartment smells divine. In cold weather, they are an absolute MUST. Here are my three faves of all time...

 




I haven't met anyone who doesn't totally love Diptyque's Baies. A mixture of roses and black currant leaves; It's one of their best sellers. It also makes a perfect gift because at $60, it's most likely more than you would spend on a candle for yourself and it really is a scent that everyone loves.








Feu de Bois is such a unique scent for a candle. It literally smells like wood burning... but in a really amazing way. When you burn it in your home, it instantly feels warmer... It kind of tricks you into thinking there's actually a fire burning nearby!











Cade 26 by Le Labo is UN. REAL. It has a smoky scent, similar to Diptyque's Baies, but somehow more amazing. This is far and away my favorite candle my little nose has ever come across.











Scarves... mmm... Basically just an excuse to wrap a small blanket around your neck... Or to pull together an outfit...




When it comes to scarves, the bigger the better, I think. This is one of those scarves that is a giant circle, which I don't normally love. But in this cold weather, nothing looks more ideal. It also comes in black and cream. I like the grey because I can never seem to keep a cream scarf clean and I have a few black scarves already. Plus I think grey can be so chic.













I have been on the hunt for an oversized tartan scarf like this one. And it seems every time I find one I like, it's sold out! This one is from Zara, and there was a similar one by Forever 21 that can't be found any longer, either! And all the other ones I see are weirdly too small. Hmph. The hunt continues.










Stay warm, everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment