Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Higher the Hair, the Closer to God

It should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me (or has ever seen a photo) that I love my hair BIG. Hot rollers and a teasing comb are my weapons of choice, and they really get the job done...


So, to ring in the big 2014, I chose to employ a few extra inches to my already big hair :)


For the past few years, I keep hearing how so many people hate New Years because of all the "hype and expectations". This is somehow lost on me... I spend every NYE with people I love and champagne - this can hardly make for a bad night...?




This year, my crew and I went to a house party only a few blocks away! Tres convenient...



Check out this handsome trio...




At one point, I got peer pressured into playing flip cup ;) Athleticism isn't my strongest suit, so you'll understand why I try to stay away from it at parties. However, I decided one last time in 2013 would be alright...


Plus, this delicious brie concoction after the game more than made up for it!


I'm excited for 2014... 2013 wasn't too bad, but a fresh start is always fun!

My resolutions are to continue enjoying life and savoring the little things, text less/call more, keep up with this blog, make it to the gym more often (at all), take more pictures, eat more veggies, and make sure all my loved ones know exactly how much they mean to me.


Happy New Year, everyone!!

Bring it on 2014
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment