Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PayDay!

Does this apply to anybody else...?



Being a mid twenty-something gal, you would think I'd have gotten hold of my finances by now, but nope! I live like the Queen of Sheba for a little bit, and then it's eggs and quinoa for the rest of the month!

But while we're in the more cash-flowing trend of the vicious cycle, let's celebrate a little, shall we?! Here are some things I'm currently lusting after that might leave me crying, Help me, I'm poor in 30 days ;)

Fisherman sandals!


I just think these are the cutest! The perfect little neutral summer flat, am I right?! Shopbop is currently having a sale (code: INTHEFAMILY14), so I looked all over the site for a cute pair, but ended up finding what I think are the cutest version at Nordies! AND they were the least expensive pair of any that I saw... Win, win!

RMS Buriti Bronzer


Now that I'm embracing my paleness and NOT getting spray tans (!!), I'm going to need a little help in the faux glow department... Enter the "bronzer to end all (natural) bronzers", according to Emily Weiss and co. RMS is a beauty line loved by all sorts of major models for their use of natural ingredients. This bronzer is supposed to be a hot ticket because it's creamy and blends into your skin, rather than sitting on top of it looking dry and gross, blegh! Also - because it blends, it works well with ANY skin tone, woohoo sign me up!

Bumble and Bumble Invisible Hair Oil


I'm very loyal to Moroccan Oil hair oil, but I've just heard one too many raves about this bad boy, that I'm now itching to try it! It's supposed to be super lightweight and amazing for your hair in the dry summer months. ALSO it has UV protection and smells like a tropical vacation... umm, done.

Diptyque Gardenia Candle


I love the smell of gardenias... and honestly, who doesn't?! This candle is perfectly light and fresh, rather than cloying, as floral scents tend to be. You can turn your home into a sweet and spicy, gardenia smelling garden in two seconds flat! So beyond perfect for summer!

Shoes, beauty potions, and a candle... sounds like me in a nutshell!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment