Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dinner Partay

Last weekend, Sheeb and I hosted a little get together at the apartment...


 

Steve took it upon himself to whip up the night's signature cocktail and man, was it good!


The 'SF' Absolute vodka, which has a "dragonfruit" flavor...(??), ginger ale, orange juice and lemon. I don't know any of the proportions because every time I attempted it, it was nothing close to Steve's version! I guess he has a magic touch?

These two... :) Munching away on the night's hors d'oeuvres: Spinach/ Artichoke Dip and some Cheese and crackers


Aww, these two fleecers :)


I don't know WHAT happened to all the pics of dinner, but it was totally ah-mazing... Alyssa brought over two fancy pizzas from Berkley and Michael made a yummy arugula salad with raspberries and goat cheese!

I took care of dessert with an easy box of my fave cookies from Whole Foods... balls for the boys and crowns for the girls! :)


I was really into the cookies...


 What can I say?! They were a slam dunk!! Eh?? Get it? ;)

 

After din, Michael and Alyssa peaced out to go to a show and Steve, Ian, Sheeb and I crammed ourselves into an uber and zipped downtown for a nightcap...



Ian led the way to one of his favorite speakeasies...


I get by with a little help from my (boy)friend...


 Tradition!


Which was apparently really funny...

 
 


Selfie time!


 
Ooo la la, how good do they look?!


The next morning, Sheeb and I were BEYOND ecstatic that we rallied the boys to go to brunch!!


Woo! It was totally gorg outside and what better way to deal with a night of debauchery than going to brunch?!


Ian agreed to brunch under one condition: That we go to Sweet Maple... Sweet Maple is AMAZING, no one complained...


I was mostly just excited to be outside!!


"Ian, you didn't get my whole outfit!!" The horror!!


Bringing up the rear...




We met a big old dog along the way...


And saw some pretty sights! Like a temple...


And a pretty church!


Sweet Maple!!


We put our names in and had a short wait of about 10 mins. so we got a little cozy...



Before long, we were seated...


and sipping mimosas!




Sweet Maple is known for one very, very fabulous dish called "Millionaire's Bacon"... Observe...


Its beyond amazing... thick cut and marinated I think in like maple syrup and chili flakes? I don't know, but it's HEAVEN!

Then my camera died... It's a lot of work capturing all the fun we have!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment