Friday, December 20, 2013

Pantone Inspiration

So Pantone recently announced that "Radiant Orchid" is the color of 2014... What does this mean? I'm not really sure... But I kind of like it and it got me thinking about decorating... Being a sort of recent college grad, my budget doesn't leave a whole lot to allocate towards decorating. So my bedroom has essentially looked the same for roughly 4 years... I think that's enough of that and I'm now itching to try something new. Maybe I'll even incorporate Radiant Orchid!(?)



My current bedroom is full of really bright, cheery primary colors, with the main focus being a cute quilt from Anthropologie. So I guess it makes sense that while perusing Pinterest and various Tumblrs, I felt myself being drawn to more subdued color schemes... like gray! It sounds totally boring, I know, but take a look at some of these rooms that inspired me...








There's something so chic about the quiet gray with little spots of color, amirite?? Who knows if I'll get around to making any actual changes, but its fun to think about! And hey, who's to say I can't have a new room in the new year :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be kicking it off by hosting some family in the city and I can't wait! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment