Thursday, December 12, 2013

All That Glitters

My newest beauty obsession is somewhat of a throwback... Glitter? On your face? ...I hear you, but listen up because this isn't the Lip Smackers/Claire's goodies that we've all been trying to forget since the 90s. Remember those glitter masks the girls at Givenchy rocked at the SS 2014 show? 
Glitter. Is. Back!


Flipping through Allure's December issue, I came across a less intense and more chic version of the glitter trend and became totally obsessed...

So, the other day I popped into Sephora for my usual haul (self tanner, dry shampoo, mascara) and came across the perfect gold eyeshadow by Stila. There are 12(!) different shades, but I chose "Vintage Black Gold" for it's Old Hollywood style glam. It has a "foil" finish, but can be layered for varying intensity. It also comes with its own primer and a small tin tray to mix with! It is beyond and I will most definitely be wearing it through the holiday party season! xo


{images from Style.com, Allure.com} 


No comments:

Post a Comment